Reaching High Intent Customers
Social media marketing comes into its own because of the ability it gives real estate agents to target people who are actively looking to buy or sell a property.
Showcasing local businesses and events happening in the community. Holding giveaways or contests to help build awareness and drive engagement. Real estate stories and testimonials from previous buyers or sellers and their experience. Professional images and graphics of new homes on the market (Use tools like Snappa)
The data is clear, real estate agents that want to maximize their potential in 2021 need to be utilizing social media as a means to communicate their brand and listings, and build relevant connections with their audience. And video is the key medium of choice.
Can you post a house for sale on Facebook?
If you’re selling your house as a FSBO property, you can use social media sites like Facebook to help market your home to a huge audience, for a tiny cost. … That means you have the potential to quickly reach 2,500 people with news that you’re selling your home.
Did you know real estate facts?
79% of Americans consider owning a home one of the greatest goals to achieve (Bankrate) The average age of all homebuyers in the US is 47 years old, while the average home seller is 57, according to real estate statistics (Bloomberg, NAR) The average American is likely to move 12 times in their lifetime (Steinway)
Real Estate Social Media Marketing
- Promote the town, not just the house.
- Be yourself.
- Educate your buyers.
- Chat with your followers.
- Respond to comments, good and bad.
- Avoid simply shouting about your home listings.
- Don’t forget video.
- Never assume you’re only connecting with first-time buyers.
Social media can help real estate agents find a wide audience, in the right area and at the right time. In fact, according to the National Association of REALTORS 77% of real estate agents use social media. Facebook is by far the most popular platform in real estate, followed by LinkedIn and Instagram.
What kind of media outlet would you use to promote real estate?
Here are seven great ways for real estate agents or investors to market on social media.
- Post photos on Instagram to generate leads. …
- Have a presence on Facebook. …
- Tweet to promote listings. …
- Make your mark on LinkedIn. …
- Be hands-on in your management of social media accounts. …
- Use more videos and photos.
Why is it important for real estate agents to have websites?
Every small business can benefit from having a website and online presence. … With a website, real estate agents reap these benefits: build awareness, generate quality leads, increase credibility along with brand, help buyers and sellers throughout their buying or selling journey, and full information control.
Who Should real estate agents follow on Instagram?
Follow these influencers on Instagram for real estate:
- Fredrik Eklund: @fredrikeklundny (697k followers) …
- Ryan Serhant: @ryanserhant (500k followers) …
- Josh Altman: @thejoshaltman (217k followers) …
- Chad Carroll: @chadcarroll (154k followers) …
- Barbara Corcoran: @barbaracorcoran (143k followers)