How do I change my name on property tax records in Bangalore?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
- Receipt of tax last paid,
- Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
- No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
- Duly filled application for form with signature.
How do I change my name on BBMP property tax?
Any change in Name, Address or any other Details in BBMP Property Tax Paid Receipts has to be done by Concerned BBMP Officials. 1. We need to Submit photo copies of our Property Documents to respective BBMP Office. Documents required are Sale Deed, Latest Tax paid receipt, Khata Certificate & a Requisition letter.
How can I change my Katha name?
Share Via Email
- Login to www.sakala.kar.nic.in/online/bbmp.
- Go to Khata transfer.
- Fill the required data.
- Upload required documents.
- Get the Sakala number which can be used to track the status.
- Every stage will be updated and informed through SMS.
How can I change my Katha name in Bangalore?
Step 1: Take the photocopy of documents. Step 2: Visit the nearest Bangaloreone center. Step 3: Pay the application fee of Rs. 110/- and provide the documents for filling the application.
How do I change my property tax name?
Documents Required for Name Change in Property Tax
- Copy of valid instrument (s) of transfer – deed of such transfer must be duly stamped and registered. …
- Complete Chain of document.
- Indemnity Bond.
- Death certificate for previous owner.
- Copy of will or succession certificate.
- Property tax clearance receipts.
How do you change the name of a property?
Steps involved in changing property ownership
- Check the mortgage. …
- Get a copy of the property title. …
- Fill out a property title transfer form. …
- Submit the title transfer form. …
- Pay the relevant fee. …
- Wait for the processing of the form.
How can I transfer my water bill to new owner in Bangalore?
- Khata Certificate.
- Sale Deed.
- Latest Tax Paid receipt.
- Latest water supply charges paid bill with no dues.
- Affidavit towards the change of name.
- Address proof and Id proof of the applicant from the following:
- Driving Licence.
- Ration card.
How can I pay my property taxes after Khata transfer?
If you have an assigned Khata or PID number, you can pay your property tax for the financial year 2014-15 through Cheque, DD, Pay Order or by using a Credit/Debit card at Office of the Assistant Revenue Officer or at BBMP Help Centres. If you don’t have a Khata can use separate forms/returns and pay similarly.
How can I change my mobile number in Bangalore property tax?
Mobile Number Update
- Change of mobile number is allowed only on verification of OTP.
- After updation, all future communication will be sent to the new mobile number only.
- For any assistance contact jurisdictional ARO.
How much does Khata transfer cost?
The fee for BDA Khata transfer is approx 2% of your sale deed’s stamp duty. For example, The purchase value of the property is Rs. 30 Lakh.
Can we register property without Khata?
Without the Katha certificate the sub-registrar will not register the property, he can refuse to complete the registration on the ground that house property does not have a valid and subsisting Katha certificate.
Can B Khata be converted to a Khata?
It is possible to convert a B khata into an A khata, provided that the owner of such a property clears all dues, including property tax, DC conversion charges, as well as payment of the betterment charges levied by the BBMP.
How can I know the owner of a property in Bangalore?
Details of property ownership in Bangalore
- Head to the official website. The official website for checking out the ownership of the land is provided here. …
- Head onto “Bhoomi” …
- Click on citizen services, “Click here.” …
- Click on “view RTC &MR.” …
- Enter the relevant details of the property.
Is it safe to buy E-Khata property in Bangalore?
Hence it is not advisable to buy such properties. … Owner details can be checked online as it is electronic; your details can also be checked once you buy property and register on your name. A Khata and e-Khata are both 100% legal. B Khata can not be converted to e-Khata as B-Khata is illegal by definition.
How can I check my Khata online?
You can access your e-khata details online easily by logging on to the official website of BBMP and using the Property Identification Number allotted to you anywhere, anytime. You can visit e-swathu.kar.nic.in and enter your document number to verify the details entered in your khata documents.