Therefore, the best time for posts are between 10 am and 11 am after business people get through their email and compile their daily to-do lists. Tuesday through Thursday are the best days. Most people are too busy on Monday.
How often should you post on Instagram real estate?
Instagram: 1-2 per day
Most brands end up posting 11-20 posts per month. If you focus on compelling images with strategic messages, that’s probably a good benchmark to stick with.
What should I post on Instagram for real estate?
27 Ideas for your Real Estate Instagram Posts
- Local Market Stats. People care about some market stats, but usually only if they’re extremely local and relevant to them. …
- Local Thing To Do. When you go do something local, post about it! …
- Local Restaurant. …
- Team Event. …
- Goals. …
- Pets. …
- Personal News. …
- Local Photo.
Is Instagram good for Realtors?
Instagram Stories and IGTV give real estate agents the opportunity to share quick videos and personalized content to potential clients. Instagram Stories offers the trust-building magic of face-to-face engagement. … This is a good way to curate and share your best Story content.
What’s the best time to post on TikTok?
According to Influencer Market Hub, these are the best times to post on TikTok to receive the best engagement.
- Monday: 6am, 10am, 10pm.
- Tuesday: 2am, 4am, 9am.
- Wednesday: 7am, 8am, 11pm.
- Thursday: 9am, 12am, 7pm.
- Friday: 5am, 1pm, 3pm.
- Saturday: 11am, 7pm, 8pm.
- Sunday: 7am, 8am, 4pm.
Is Sunday a good day to post on Facebook?
According to one study from Elle & Co., the best days to post on Facebook are Saturday and Sunday. The best time is 1 PM. Another study by Fast Company says that the best time to share on Facebook is between 1 and 4 PM. That research found that Wednesday is the best day to post.
How many times should I post on Instagram for business?
Aim to post on Instagram between one to three times per day. Major brands post on average of 1.5 times per day, so if you aim to follow the same rule you should do well. While this is a general rule to follow, it may not work best for you.
Most studies agree that once per day is optimal, with a maximum of two posts per day. Hubspot found that pages under 10,000 fans experienced a 50% drop in engagement per post if they posted more than once per day.
How do you get more instagram followers on your property?
Here are our 10 best tips and ideas for real estate Instagram:
- Set the right Instagram objectives.
- Use local targeting.
- Get smart about demographics.
- Make use of popular real estate Instagram hashtags.
- Use carousel ads to show off your properties.
- Bring real estate to life with video.
- Leverage aspirational imagery.
How do I get Instagram for real estate?
How To Get Started On Instagram for Real Estates
- #1. Set a Few Goals.
- #2. Find Your #DreamLead With Instagram for Real Estates.
- #3. …
- #4. …
- 1- Create a Content Calendar.
- 2 – Always Upload the Highest Quality Images and Videos.
- 3 – Get Comfortable Using Hashtags.
- 4 – Have a Plan In Place for Every Stage of Your Sales Funnel.