How do you put the R after a REALTOR?
To get the trademark ® symbol on your computer, use Alt+0174 on PCs, Option+R on Macs, or type “(r)” and hit Enter.
Do you capitalize REALTOR in a sentence?
The rules indicate that members should use this form whenever possible, but also indicate that all upper case letters or upper and lower case letters with the registration symbol are also acceptable, although less preferred forms for the term REALTOR®.
How do you use REALTOR in a sentence?
Realtor sentence example
- The realtor never mentioned it. …
- A local realtor manages it and rents out the spaces for them. …
- The Dawkinses, back to being cautiously nice to each other, were dressed for business—another necktie and nylons day, according to Paulette—scheduled for a group visit to their attorney and a realtor .
What is the difference between a realtor and a real estate agent?
Real estate agents have a professional license to help people buy, sell, and rent real estate. … A Realtor is a licensed real estate agent or broker (or other real estate professional) who is a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Members must comply with NAR’s strict Code of Ethics.
Can I call myself a realtor?
The term Realtor is a federally registered trademark that applies specifically to real estate professionals who are active members of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR). Real estate agents who are not active NAR members cannot call themselves Realtors.
Can you use the word REALTOR?
The term REALTOR®, whether used as part of a domain name or in some other fashion, must refer to a member or a member’s firm. The term REALTOR® may not be used with descriptive words or phrases. … The term REALTOR® should never be used to denote an occupation or business.
Is it pronounced REALTOR or Realator?
8. Realtor. It’s pronounced “real-ter,” not “real-a-tor.” Latin links “real” and “estate” together, but Realtor was created, capitalized, and trademarked to describe brokers who are members of the national association, according to Robert Willson, an English professor turned real estate agent.
When was the word REALTOR coined?
Coined by Charles N. Chadbourn in 1916, on the model of Latin agent nouns ending in -tor (such as actor, creator), to refer to real-estate professionals who are members of the National Association of Realtors, a trade association in the United States.
Can you put REALTOR on your business card?
On business cards can I list REALTOR®/Broker? Yes. However, please note that the REALTOR® marks should not be used in conjunction with a description of any other occupation or vocation of the Member, even if the other occupation or vocation is part of or related to the Member’s real estate business.
What is the Alt code for TM?
For your typing convenience
|®||U+00AE REGISTERED SIGN||Alt+0174|
|™||U+2122 TRADE MARK SIGN||Alt+8482|
|℠||U+2120 SERVICE MARK||Alt+8480|
|©||U+00A9 COPYRIGHT SIGN||Alt+0169|
How do you use the word precisely in a sentence?
Definition of precisely
- The sample weighed precisely 6 ounces.
- We arrived at precisely two o’clock.
- She always knows precisely what to do.
- He was popular precisely because he was so kind.