Is it OK to text real estate agent?
Real estate agents generally dismiss texting as a potential medium for communicating with clients, leads, and prospects. … However, our experience at Aiva has shown the exact opposite — if used correctly, texting can be a powerful medium to engage with leads.
How do you start a conversation with a realtor?
#1 – What to say to your real estate clients
- Introduce yourself briefly.
- Explain how you got their information.
- Ask if now is a good time to chat.
- Ask what triggered their home buying or selling.
- Touch on current market conditions, and ask if they have any initial questions.
Is it OK to text Realtor at night?
Just like you wouldn’t call a client at 10 p.m. at night, you shouldn’t text them then either. Sure, texting is slightly less intrusive, but if they’re currently asleep, their child is using that phone for YouTube, or they’re streaming a movie on the couch, it could be incredibly annoying and invasive.
How do I annoy my realtor?
Am I Annoying My Realtor? 6 Things That Actually Are Annoying Your Realtor
- When You Ask to See Properties Without Being Pre-Approved. …
- 2. … …
- When You Schedule a Home Tour Six Times Without Making an Offer. …
- When You Make a Lowball Offer That’s Insulting. …
- When You Negotiate Items That You Signed Off On Pre-Inspection.
What should I not tell my real estate agent?
Ross says there are three things you never need to disclose with your real estate agent:
- Your income. “Agents only need to know how much you are qualified to borrow. …
- How much you have in the bank. “This is for your lender to know, not your real estate agent,” he adds.
- Your personal and professional relationships.
What do you say in an email to a realtor?
Some basics for striking a casual yet appropriate tone:
- Open with a friendly greeting that’s more like a “hello” than a “Dear sir or madam.”
- It’s okay to use an exclamation point now and then to show you’re excited, but don’t over do it. …
- Contractions are always better. …
- Keep sentences short so they’re easy to follow.
How should a Realtor answer the phone?
Embrace: A professional greeting
Always introduce yourself when answering your business and cell phone! Say “Hi, this is ___” or “Hello, ___ speaking” or even “Good afternoon, you’ve reached ___.” Anything that lets callers know they’re actually speaking to the person or business they intended to call.
Is it OK to text Realtor on weekend?
Yes it is. As Realtors we know that we must be available at times when others are not working. Often this means we work evenings and weekends. So go ahead and give your Realtor a call and if you are looking for one please feel free to e-mail or give me a call.
What is the earliest time you can call someone?
Don’t call before 9 AM or after 9 PM.
The unwritten rule was: don’t call before 9 AM or after 9 PM to avoid waking anyone sleeping. People should apply the same rule today. It is simply rude to call someone too early or too late, no matter how early the receiver wakes up or how late they sleep.
How early can you text a client?
Don’t text too early or late
To avoid waking someone up, don’t text too early or late. “The rule is 7am to 9pm, but if you know the person well, you can probably push that range out a little bit,” says Post Senning.
Why do Realtors not want buyers and sellers to meet?
A real estate agent stops that. It’s intimidating to have the sellers in the home when buyers walk through it. They may not feel as comfortable looking in all the areas they want to look. When the sellers aren’t present, buyers feel more comfortable looking around and see everything the home offers.